I / Me
- 我是 (wǒ shì) I am
- 我有 (wǒ yǒu) I have
- 我要 (wǒ yào) I want；
- 我爱你 (wǒ ài nǐ) I love you
- 你爱我 (nǐ ài wǒ) You love me
+ A LITTLE MORE +
- 自我 (zì wǒ) Self Literal. Myself and I
- 很自我 (hěn zì wǒ) Individualist Literal. Very self – could either mean a person is "highly independent" or "very selfish"
- 自我为中心 (zì wǒ wéi zhōng zīn) Self-centered / Egocentric Literal. Self becomes the centre
- 自我封闭 (zì wǒ fēng bì) Keep to oneself Literal. Self confine
- 自我介绍 (zì wǒ jiè shào) Self-introduction
- 自我修养 (zì wǒ xiū yǎng) Self-cultivation /Self-refinement
- 自我催眠 (zì wǒ cuī mián) Self-hypnosis
+ PERSONAL NOTE +
你中有我，我中有你 (nǐ zhōng yǒu wǒ wǒ zhōng yǒu nǐ) Profound love Literal. Your core has Me in it, My core has You in it – inspired from "Poem of You and Me" by Guan Daosheng.
This interesting poem begins with making clay figurines of You (你) and Me (我). Subsequently, smashing the clay figurines, mixing them with water and remaking new clay figurines of You and Me. This time around, there is You in the clay of Me and Me in the clay of You.
-  管道升