Entrust / Support
- 委托 (wéi tūo) Authorize Literal. Appoint and entrust
- 委托人 (wěi tuō rén) Authorized person
- 寄托 (jì tūo) Place someone under the care of / Place hopes onto someone Literal. Send for support
- 托儿所 (tūo ér suǒ) Nursery / Childcare Literal. Entrust child centre
+ A LITTLE MORE +
- 托梦 (tuō mèng) Literal. Entrust dream – often used to describe a deceased person appearing in someone's dream, seemingly wanting to send a message to the living
- 拜托 (bài tuō) Please Literal. Pray and entrust – widely used when someone is in need of getting something done
- 拜托拜托 is a variation to mean "Please Oh Please"
拜托你了 (bài tuō nǐ le) Entrust (someone or something) to you
拜托！怎么可能！(bài tuō! zěn me kě néng!) Oh please! How is it possible! – similar to "Come on, you must be kidding!"