Also / Too / As well
- 也好 (yě hǎo) Alright Literal. Also good – could be used in various instances to mean "That's fine too"
- 也可以 (yě kě yǐ) That's possible too Literal. Also can/applicable
- 也行 (yě xíng) That's do-able too
- 也没有 (yé méi yǒu) Do not exist as well / Did not have Literal. Also does not exist or have
+ A LITTLE MORE +
- 也是 (yě shì) That's true Literal. Also positive and 也对 (yě duì) That's right Literal. Also correct are widely used in daily conversational response when someone makes a point
- 我也是 (wǒ yě shì) Me too Literal. I also am
- 你也是 (nǐ yě shì) You too Literal. You also are
- 他也是 (tā yě shì) Him too Literal. He also is
- 再也没有 (yé méi yǒu) Never again / No longer Literal. Then, also does not exist or have – often used to express "not anymore"
- 再也没有回去 (zài yě mé yǒu húi qù) Never ever went back again
- 再也没有人像她 (zài yě méi yǒu rén xiàng tā) No one like her Literal. No longer exist a person like her
- 我也不想这样 (wǒ yě bù xiǎng zhè yàng) It's not my call Literal. I also do not want it to appear this way