The one and only
- 唯一 (wéi yī) The one Literal.The one and only one
- 唯有 (wéi yǒu) Except for Literal. The one and only existing/having
- 唯独 (wéi dú) All except Literal. The one and only exception
+ A LITTLE MORE +
- 唯心主义 (wéi xīn zhǔ yì) Idealism Literal. The one and only mind ideology
- 唯物主义 (wéi wù zhǔ yì) Materialism Literal. The one and only matter ideology；唯物辩证法 (wéi wù biàn zhèng fǎ) Material Dialectics Literal. The one and only matter dialectic method
- 唯我独尊 (wéi wó dú zūn) The greatest Literal. The one and only I (with) exceptional respect – originated from Buddhism in respect to Śākyamuni being the noblest of all. Today, however, this phrase is been widely used in a snobbish and arrogant manner in establishing one's utmost position.